Just some random thoughts that have been on my mind today.
1. How on earth anyone ever gets ALL of their readings done for class. There are just so many pages!
2. Why hot drinks always taste 1000% better when made in a coffee shop. I was a barista for 3 years so it stands to reason that I should be just as good, but alas, tea at home is not as exciting.
3. University really is the best thing ever. No classes in the middle of the week and I am going to the campus pub with some friends tonight. I may become a professional student.
4. Just how grateful I am for the man (?) in my life. Last night we had what could have been a HUGE argument but we were soon back to snuggling. We talked about the fact that we reconcile things very well and went on to watching funny Dane Cook Youtube videos about how men and women fight differently :)
5. My toe really hurts (like I keep trying to convince my bf that it's broken) and I do not want to admit that my new shoes are the culprit.