1. Riding the city bus and having a guy get on who is on the phone swearing and carrying on about the fight he's about to get into to. I have never became so well-acquainted with the look of my own shoes.
2. Taking the wrong sky train line and ending up on the opposite side of the city.
3. Doing the above TWICE IN A ROW. Like, taking myself back to the original station and then getting on the wrong train AGAIN.
4. Dentist's offices. They even smell awkward.
5. Taking photos in public. People always watch with weird expressions. It's not that crazy, people! Get overrrr it.
6. Friends asking you whether they should dump their boyfriend or not... this is the epitome of a LOSE-LOSE situation. Ever seen that SATC episode? Says it all.
7. Going to do dishes and realizing that you left tea inside of a travel mug for upwards of 3 or 4 days... even worse? Having the boyfriend standing right beside you. There goes another point from my domestic skills score.
1. The beautiful church I am sitting across from as I write this... must be one of the oldest buildings in the city.
2. The fact that my birthday flowers are still alive and well... a sign for the relationship, perhaps?
3. Getting to take a nap in the middle of the day because your boyfriend is sick and you MUST be there to take care of him, it would be cruel to leave him all alone and get something done :)
4. Planning to wait in line for another 2 hours to pay the balance of my tuition and instead asking suuuuuuper politely at another office and not having to wait even 5 minutes. Being kind truly is magic.
5. Receiving a package in the mail from my best friend with pictures of us from 15 years of adventures together. I seriously cannot wait for the next 15.
6. The day after grocery shopping day. All of my favorite foods are within arms reach of my bed. Kettle corn, anyone??
7. Winning free apple juice at the grocery store!!!