Every month Glamour magazine has a list of clever and funny tips and tidbits. They are titled things like "10 Things Ever Woman Should Have Engraved On her Brain" and "10 Things We'd Do if We Were Men For a Day." I have some of them posted in my room because they always make for a laugh, a conversation starter and sometimes a really good life lesson! These are some of my favorite tips from over the years.
1. Do it now; deal with the fear later.
2. Just give up and put your hair in a ponytail.
3. Cry yourself to sleep and wake up totally over it.
4. Yelling makes it harder for people to hear you.
5. You have much better friends than Ben and Jerry's.
6. Don't get even. Get even better.
7. First rent, then shoes.
And here are a few of the sweet and funny things Glamour has to say in the latest issue about what guys want from women.
1. Admiration for his... would you call that a two-pack?
2. A sleepy smile in the morning, a long hug after work and a kiss good night before bed. Also, an occasional butt grab.
3. Someone who'll give it to him straight. Men may like to be pampered, but what they need is an equal.
4. A little help getting to "I love you."