It's been a couple of weeks since I've done an awkward and awesome post but Sydney's made me giggle so much today that I decided it was time to bring the good, bad and the ugly back to this little baby blog! So here goes...
- The fact that I am completely incapable of spelling the word 'awkward' and I have to correct it absolutely every time.
- Editing other student's work for marks. What the heck are you supposed to say??
- Hearing your neighbors arguing... you try not to listen, but come on, sometimes you just can't help it. I think I'm just as up on the problems in their relationship as they are.
- Finding your boyfriend's name written in a bathroom stall on campus with a heart around it... kind of awkward, kind of awesome.
- Boyfriend being relieved that it wasn't you who proclaimed your love for him in the bathroom stall... part of me felt like pretending I wrote it, just to keep him guessing whether or not he is indeed dating a crazy girl.
- Getting A's on papers!
- Taking an extra few minutes before heading out to tidy up the place and as a reward you get to return to a clean, lovely dorm at night.
- Finishing your assignments before 1 am and getting to bed at a reasonable hour (mind you, it is not awesome that I consider 2 am bedtimes to be reasonable).
- Babies. They are adorable and I love them. They look up at you all wide-eyed and innocent. Melts my lil heart.
- The fact that I have an entire course on children this semester.*
There you have it! My world is full of awkward and awesomeness once again. The most awesome thing of all though... tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Rejoice!
* My obsession with babies leads me to watch hours worth of youtube videos and in my child psychology class I have to pretend I have not in fact already seen every. clips. she. shows. Awkward.