You know how everyone has a breaking point? The kind where you get to the end of your rope and are forced to tie a knot and just hold on for dear life? Well, I reached mine about 3 days ago. Hence the lack of posting. I got sick on Tuesday and that was just too much! But I'm feeling much better now and am heading home for a couple days tomorrow... pictures of my small town home to come! So anyways, onto some incredibly Awkward and Awesomes!
- Falling asleep in a seminar class of 15 people. This is soo much worse than falling asleep in lecture.
- Drinking so many full throttles that I have to be fed bread and water by my boyfriend so that I don't pass out. Or have a heart attack.
- The time that I was taking a photo with an ex-boyfriend and his phone vibrated in his pocket that was up against me making an awkward situation waay more awkward.
- Groups of girls having loud conversations in public that should really be had with a secret, inside voice.
- How over-due my laundry is.
- Twizzlers and Junior Mints in one sitting.
- The fact that I get to see my sister tomorrow! Let the antics ensue.
- Fruit Loops for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pizza parties with my boyfriend.
- The movie RED. I thought it was so funny and Morgan Freeman just has the most calming voice ever.