It's almost Friday my sweets, and we know what that means... we have some very awkward and awesome stories to share!
- My new, intense feelings towards Justin Bieber. My boyfriend is not impressed.
- The television show 'Hoarders.' Just watching it makes my skin itch a little bit. The houses can't even be walked in!
- Co-Ed residence bathrooms. Last week a guy who clearly doesn't live in residence walked into the bathroom just as I was coming out of a stall... he looked so scared and embarrassed! I had to reassure him that he was indeed in the right place.
- When you can't read your own writing. Worse: when you can't read your own writing and you're in a meeting. Suddenly you look unprepared and incompetent!
- The amount of time I spend playing with my lovebirds. Yesterday we shared a pear.
- The movie that is being filmed on my campus! I've been searching for stars amongst the masses all week.
- Having Wednesdays off to sleep in, snuggle and make spaghetti for dinner.
- Writing 3 papers in 4 days... mucho productive.
- Still having the fort from valentine's day set up in my room... makes every day feel like a holiday.
- Avocado on crackers with herb and garlic cream cheese. Even better... the fact that my boyfriend says things like "you're so good to me" when I make this delicacy. I love that he's so easy to please.