Happy Friday, ladies! Another week has come and gone so that means we have some beautiful things to lust after this weekend. If my list doesn't satisfy you, remember to hop on over to Long Distance Loving and check out the other Friday Fancies posts!
On my radar this week, we have:
- Pretty bows to dress up a messy bun. With finals just around the corner, I'm lucky if I have time to wash my hair, let alone straighten/curl it. This means lots of messy buns like this one. A bow would add some charm.
- With all of the term papers I've been writing, I would love to look down and see some pretty pink nails working away on the key board.
- Writing my to-do lists would be lovely with this classic notebook and a lovely pink pen.
- This dress! Isn't see a beauty? I love how the tie-die is featured on such a chic, polished shape. Makes it much more chic college girl than 60's flower child. Mind you, I do have a secret flower child fantasy.
- It's starting to get warmer around here, but I wouldn't mind keeping my feet on the warmer side for a little while longer. These open toes would still show off my (imaginary) pedicure just fine.
- Gorgeous rose-gold jewelry would be the perfect addition to this outfit. Bring up the glam factor a bit.
- I'm absolutely in love with this bag. Coral is by far my favorite color and since she runs at around $150, I actually have a chance at making it mine. Zara also sells it in a gorgeous, electric blue, as well as a ladylike camel. I can see it dressing up all of my casual summer outfits very nicely.
Mina Stone silk dress, $368Wedge heels, $215
Flap handbag, $149
Carolee pink pearl earring, $30
American Apparel hair accessory, $14
Amazon.com: Essie 162 Ballet Slippers - Nail Polish / Lacquer /..., $4.75
Moleskine Journals - Large Hard Cover Journal - Paper Source, $18
Charm Pen, $390