The end of last week was a little crazy and I didn't get around to a weekend wish list so I'm making up for it now. These are the pieces that have been floating through my mind this week.
- Slightly masculine pieces become feminine when they're made of sheer, light as air fabrics in fair colors such as this.
- Jewelry that will add some glamour to my casual wardrobe.
- This is acting as inspiration for the rings that I plan to make myself! I stumbled into a rock shop the other day and I got so excited to make my own.
- Professional blazers for all of the interviews I have been attending lately.
- Glitzy skirts that are perfect for a night out with the girls.
- Loafers to carry me comfortably from class to class.
- A pouch big enough to store all of my necessities in a much more unique way.