It's Thursday and we all know what that means! Time to share some tales of pain and glory!
- Falling asleep in class because you were up until 5am finishing a project.
- When you are sitting in a seminar class and can feel the eyes of the guy beside you watching you. So creepy. Do they not understand the concept of peripheral vision?
- The episodes of SATC when Carrie still talks to the camera. I wince each time.
- Eating Cheez Whiz on crackers for 2 meals in a day.
- The kid on campus who consistently practices his brilliant pick-up lines on me. In front of my boyfriend.
- Having a boyfriend who is willing to come grocery shopping with me and carry the heavy stuff all the way back home.
- Taking an advertising class in which we get to learn about the cultural significance of ads like the one above. I am totally going to be the next female Don Draper. Minus the inability to stay anywhere close to faithful!
- Only having 3 more days of classes left this semester! After I get through finals I will be onto summer!
- Finishing the assignment that kept me awake with worry all semester. Signed, sealed, delivered!
- Finding old items in the back of my closet that I totally forgot I owned and that look even better the second time around!