Tomorrow is the big day my sweeties! Who's excited?! The lovely Av over at Long Distance Loving has given us all the opportunity to create our own dream outfits for tomorrow's festivities. I'm not sure if I got all of the rules right but I figured since I'm not actually going, I could follow my own rules! So what belongs with me on my imaginary trip to the biggest wedding of the century? Read on!
- A dress that is conservative enough to keep me feeling classy amongst all of the noble people but still fun enough to fit with the young couple's new idea of royalty.
- Relatively classic diamonds to make me feel all grown-up.
- I usually go for a bright berry lip stain or coral lip stick but I figured it best to tone down the lip color and go for a pretty pink.
- Pretty, structured clutch to hold all of these essentials.
- I was told that classic pumps would be best but I figure these would still be alright :)
- Blackberry to tweet away before and after the ceremony!
- Wouldn't this bow look just lovely pinned under my up-do? I'm not one for hats so I think this would suffice for the head-wear.
Now if only this wasn't just a game! Who's waking up early tomorrow to tune in for the festivities?? I'm off to get a good sleep so I can stay awake and watch Kate become a Princess! I bet she has crazy big butterflies :)
Don't forget to hop on over to Long Distance Loving for more royally themed Friday Fancies!