Today's weekend Wish List/ Friday Fancies was super fun for me to create. I've been studying all week for finals so I was thrilled to flex my imagination muscles. This outfit is meant for a Saturday adventuring in Paris. I imagine myself exploring the lovely winding streets and ducking into thrift shops and of course Laduree for tea time and some beautiful and delicious macaroons. This ensemble would go perfectly with a loose, messy french braid, and that's exactly how I would wear it. What else belongs with me on this Parisian adventure? Read on!
- Dainty, feminine earrings would complement the messy braid perfectly.
- A gorgeous, vintage camera to snap pictures of my explorations and found treasures.
- A bag with enough room for my camera, maps and some extra macaroons to eat in the hotel room later!
- Shoes that will give me enough height but still keep my tootsies comfy as I explore the city.
- This skirt would get me noticed in the right way and I would feel confident enough to take a peak into all of the fanciest shops (Chanel, anyone?)
- An easy and chic grey top would complement the dramatics of this skirt nicely.
- I could sit in a coffee shop and give my feet a break while reading about another lady's wonderful adventures.
- Some perfect red lipstick to up the polish factor. Mascara, a little blush and this baby would do the trick for the day.
- Need I say more?
- This passport cover is much prettier and more interesting than your average navy. Plus, its bright color wouldn't get lost in the depths of my PS bag.
There we have it ladies! So, who's excited about Friday??
PS. Don't forget to hop, skip and jump on over to Long Distance Loving for some more fanciful Fridays!
Racerback top, $25Tibi silk skirt, $295
Rebecca Minkoff leather wedge, $375
Proenza Schouler satchel bag, $2,350
ASOS bullet jewelry, $11
Forever21 belt, $3.50
MAC Lipstick, $15
Audrey Passport Cover, $32
Lomo Australia Fisheye Compact Camera Black, $129