Hello all! It's been a couple weeks since I did a Friday Fancies post, but here we are! Since I've been working lots lately, I can't help but spend my shifts imagining all of the pretty things I want to buy with my hard-earned cash. Some items that are threatening to empty my wallet this week include:
- Since I have been wanting a classic trench coat for a while now, it seems only natural for me to also lust over a short sleeved version.
- Feminine, cat-eye sunglasses would look tres chic while I'm driving around town in my new VW convertible.
- Such a gorgeous, springy color and the shape is a great mix between fun and demure.
- The only item of jewelry in the outfit needs to be equal parts attention seeking and shyly sweet.
- Classic bag in a not-so-classic hue. Powder blue makes your standard tote brand new and extremely fresh for spring/summer.
- Nice, simple flats to keep my tootsies happy and stylin'.
Don't forget to fly on over to Long Distance Loving for more fabulous Friday Fancies.
Happy Friday, ladies :)