Get the look: dorothy perkins blouse, kate spade bag, NARS lipgloss, yves saint laurent pumps, kate spade sandals, matthew williamson sunglasses, topshop necklace.
Lately I've really been lusting after fun and girly pieces. Perhaps it's because of the release of the beautiful Glitter Guide, and images like this, or because of the beautiful peonies that have graced my dresser for the last week, but whatever the reason is, I am completely smitten with these items. Want to know why? Read on :)
- I've been living in tops like these lately. I love the way the sleeves are rolled up and the color blocking is adorable as well.
- Such a pretty pendant and the contrast between the big, bold stone and the delicate chain is perfect in my opinion. This is the sort of statement item I would love to pair with cigarette style jeans and a white v-neck top.
- Kate Spade is the epitome of classically quirky and this bag is no exception. The structured and traditional shape is contrasted beautifully with the super bright color.
- NARS makes such perfect products (I LOVE their mascara!) This lipgloss shade is called 'super orgasm' which makes me laugh and I'm guessing it looks pretty good on so needless to say I would like to own it :)
- I think that these would look adorable while lounging by the beach reading Water for Elephants (or on a blanket in the back yard).
- I would love to sport these sandals while adventuring around the city on a hunt for thrifted treasures.
- What is more girly than a pair of pink pumps? Exactly.
What have you ladies been on the hunt for? Any exciting new purchases? Perhaps they were pink?! :) Let me know!