To me, nothing says fun and adventure more than a denim dress. Ever since I was a little girl I have adored them. Today I own countless denim dresses and I love them because they are so versatile and quirky. I like my clothing to be laid back and unassuming while still staying polished and grown-up. What are the pieces that I would want with me on my adventure? Read on!
- This dress by Modcloth is perfect and the back is open so it's a little bit sexy too :)
- I've posted about these adorable little Marc Jacobs earrings before but I just think they are too sweet not to be worn again and again.
- I just bought a really cute backpack from Lulu Lemon and I can't wait to stock it up for my daily adventures in the fall. This one is great too and I love the bright color!
- Bright red lipstick would up the cool factor on this otherwise casual outfit.
- Dresses with sneakers is one of my all-time favorite looks. While I love flats it's fun to throw on a pair of sneakers and head out the door. It always makes you feel like you're ready for anything! I love how these babies are a little more stylish with the contrasting colors and pretty stitching.
Can you ladies believe it's Friday already?? What are your plans for the weekend?
Me and my boyfriend are going bungee jumping!!! Wish us luck! :)
Happy Friday, my sweets.