Can you believe we've reached another Friday?? I'm finally organized and in one place for long enough this week to get a Friday Fancies post together and I couldn't be happier about it! I'm moving back to the city next week so even though it's still warm here I am looking forward to richer colors and more layers in the coming weeks! Here are some of my favorite pieces right now :)
- I'm really loving feminine, dainty tops like this one. I bought a couple on my recent trip and I'm a tad obsessed. This beautiful blue shade would move to the top of my wardrobe rotation quite quickly.
- Since I can remember I always looked forward to picking out my school supplies. My tastes may have changed from notebooks with Disney princesses to the Moleskine variety but my level of excitement certainly has not dwindled.
- This fall I really want to pair light, floaty tops such as this one with more masculine items such as these brogues. I like these ones because they remind me of the slightly feminine Madewell version, but this H&M pair rings in at an extra lovely $40.
- I am on a mad hunt right now for the perfect back to school watch. Currently I'm leaning towards a Fossil version but this one is really quite perfect as well.
- A lovely little top like this blue one would be adorable loosely tucked into higher waisted shorts like these. Plus, the pleats would make me feel like I was headed to a very stylish private school :)
- This beautiful color by Essie just screams autumn to me. I would love to write my first papers of the semester with my fingers looking like this!
What items are topping your ladies' wish lists right now? Don't forget to head on over to Long Distance Loving for more Friday Fancies!