- Easy, breezy shirts that help you stay chic and comfy all day long.
- Classic sunnies for hiding your tired eyes.
- I'm in love with simple studs these days so naturally these are on my list.
- I always travel with my trusty MacBook. Helps me stay entertained and I can get some blogging done on layovers.
- I'm currently on the hunt for big, masculine watches like this one. Love the leather strap.
- Such an adorable tote. The denim makes me want to pack just for the sake of packing and I HATE packing.
- These bow shorts would add a healthy dose of femininity to this look.
- Comfy shoes are a must in my mind for traveling. These babies certainly don't give up any style points though and I love the patent.
Aug 16, 2011
Yesterday I hopped on a plane at the very sad hour of 6am. Thankfully I had laid out my outfit the night before so naturally I felt much better. Sometimes it's the little things that make long, tiring days so much better.