Hello ladies! It's officially that time again... Friday Fancies time! I always love working away on my post during the week and I get so excited to see what everyone else is lusting after :) This week I have been bundling up for the first time in months and I'm pretty stoked about it. I live in a very rainy city so it's a good thing I don't mind donning a couple extra layers. Care to know what has been catching my eye this week? Read on, my dolls.
- Incredibly cozy, cable-knit sweaters are the chic version of my university pull-over. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't break that baby out quite often as well!
- This has everything I love in a dress: stripes (duh), simple shape that I can wear endlessly and a feminine neckline that makes me feel like a lady. With a red belt it is just so much more adorable as well.
- Beautiful and quirky studs. What more could you as for in a pair of earrings?
- Remember that scene in 'When Harry Met Sally' when she is typing away on her typewriter, wearing the most adorable old-school glasses? Well I do, and that's what I feel like every time I wear my specs to study.
- Such an amazing all-purpose bag. Pretty sure I could stuff a notebook in there. Plus that little gold bag would be perfect for my knick-knacks that get lost in the bottom of my tote.
- These adorable little shoes are everywhere right now! While I love the patterned versions, I know that I would get much more wear out of this black pair... like every day!
What has been at the top of your wish list? Have you started stocking up for fall/winter? Or are you going to try and save your pennies this year?