This weekend was a very busy one, filled with birthday celebrations, fascinating media seminars and workshops as well as a whole lot of term paper writing. The craziness made me even happier to set aside some time to take stock of what I am thankful for at the moment, amidst the chaos.
- The fact that I have been relatively organized and have written half of my term paper, and it's actually sounding kind of smart!
- Having the opportunity to attend a fabulous event in my city this weekend called Media Democracy Days. It focuses on media's role in our society and I was fortunate enough to listen to some brilliant speakers. Very motivational.
- My big freezer for storing all of my late night study snacks. Frozen raspberries and microwave lasagna? Don't mind if I do.
- My sweet mom who came over on Saturday so that we could celebrate her birthday. My sister and I picked up a yummy smelling Christmas candle in a beautiful box and some delicious cupcakes to ring in her special day.
- My boyfriend because he calms me down when I feel like my head may explode from stress.
- The tease of snow that we got on Saturday night! Can't wait for the real thing :)
What are you ladies thankful for this morning?