Shop: long sleeve shirt (H&M)/ blouse (GAP)/ jeans (H&M)/ necklace (Aldo)
Happy Monday, ladies! I have had a very exciting weekend despite the terribly boring paper that I have due today. If you haven't noticed, I had a pretty sweet new blog design going on, courtesy of Lula from Lulapalooza! She did such a fabulous job and I'm thrilled with the results! Needless to say, I'm not finding it difficult to come up with the things I am thankful for this week..
- Of course, my beautiful new blog design. It was so fun to work with such a talented lady and have it turn out exactly how I wanted.
- My night out on Saturday which was a welcome break from studying. We went to a really cool bar downtown where they had giant Jenga! It was amazing, obviously.
- My cozy new sweater vest that I bought last week and have been wearing constantly with leggings while I type away at my laptop for hours on end.
- The box of froot loops that got me through my night of studying on Friday. Healthy? NO. Satisfying? OH YES.
- The phone call with my mom last night in which she reassured me that I would, in fact, NOT fail my paper.
What are you ladies thankful for on this fine Monday morning?