Happy first day of December my sweets! To kick off this month of festivities I will be rolling out gift guides every day until the 5th! We are beginning with a guide to giving for the sweet lady in your life who has been there for years and without whom you would be lost. She's been your best friend since you wore pigtails and you always look forward to your traditional gift exchange at your favorite hometown coffee shop.
- Snail mail stationary so that she can send out warm thank-you cards and love notes.
- A beautiful and chic bracelet that says 'hand in hand' on the outside and 'there's strength in numbers' on the inside. It will remind both of you of just how special your friendship is.
- A cozy circle scarf that will keep her warm while she's out for a stroll at night.
- Pretty mint green pumps that she can wear for a job interview with a lady-like pencil skirt or with a striped dress for a girl's night out.
- The Design Sponge at Home book, because she has the best apartment.
- Such an adorable little owl and he can even take care of her pretty jewelry or keys so she doesn't lose them.
- She is the best cook and this heart shaped spoon would make sure that all of her meals were filled with love.
- This quirky necklace from Kate Spade would look adorable with all of her feminine blouses and the popcorn shaped charms would add a touch of whimsy.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's guide to shopping for the special man in your life!