Happy Monday my sweets! I hope you all had a lovely and relaxing weekend. Maybe some of you even got snow? I spent my weekend in the best way possible, with my lovely friend Katie, shopping and having dinner downtown. Hopefully you have all found the first 2 gift guides helpful, because now I'd like to share one that is meant for our wonderful moms! She is the person who has had your back for as long as you can remember and she really knows you better than you know yourself.
- A beautiful scarf that she can wear out for dinner with friends and look incredibly chic, and can also bundle up in when traveling to visit you.
- She loves reading and instilled in you an adoration of the written word, she would be thrilled with a gorgeous new version of one of her favorite classics.
- Help pretty up her fridge with a ceramic version of a market basket. So cool and so quirky.
- This is a grown-up and chicified version of the friendship bracelets you made her as a kid.
- You love to sit down and have a cup of tea with her, and this gorgeous cup and saucer would make tea time even more glamourous and old-world.
- These candles are amazing, and yes, expensive. But they make mini versions too so she can have all of the glamour and you can still afford dinner.
- So chic, these earrings would elevate all of her outfits.
- Perfect for picnics outside or for when she wants to relax on her porch a good book and a cup of tea.