I apologize for the radio silence yesterday but I had a final exam that unfortunately took over my life, and now that it's over I can return to business as usual. Here is the fourth installment of the gift guides for this year, meant to help you buy for your lovely sister. She is the one that you shared your snacks with when you were five and who stood up for you when the 7 year old boys wouldn't let you go down that slide.
- She is one of the most glamourous people you know and would definitely be in good company with these ladies in waiting plates on her dinner table.
- Her long and beautiful curls would look so lovely pinned up in these old fashioned pins.
- She is the epitome of chic, and this book will help her live the life she desires even when her wallet doesn't match.
- A sweet little bow ring to remind her just how much you care.
- This heart belt would look lovely with skinny jeans and heels or a looped around her waist with a sparkly dress for a girls' night out.
- Surprise! When she finishes the tea in this cup there will be a little friend waiting to greet her.
- She can switch out the standard issue drawer knobs for these with a nostalgic message.
- Isn't this just the loveliest thing you've ever seen? She would appreciate the non-traditional display of romance in her kitchen every morning.
- These sexy heels would look incredibly cute with a denim dress and coral lipstick for when you two meet downtown for an afternoon of pizza and browsing Zara and H&M (a weekly occurrence).
- This cozy vest would keep her warm when she goes for late night strolls out to grab a bag of doritos from the corner store or with leggings and booties for running Sunday errands.
Have you ladies made a dent in your holiday shopping?