Shop: jeans (Urban Outfitters)/ sweater (Joe Fresh)/ flats (UO) on sale!/ purse (Fossil)/ lipstick (Revlon Strawberry Suede)
My 20th year has been pretty magical, really. I was so fortunate for so many reasons. Here is a list of the amazing memories I have from this year:
- Finally discovered and declared my university major (!) I haven't looked back since.
- Began blogging daily and really focusing a lot of love and attention on my little blog. She has become my baby and my inspiration.
- Worked as a hostess in a pub/ steakhouse and learned some extremely valuable life lessons (orthopedic flats, anyone?)
- Began blogging for In With Skin magazine and was recently featured in their January/ February issue (dream come true).
- Started my first internship at the amazing and luxurious Eat Love Savour Magazine.
- Went on my first road trip without the parents. Just a convertible, some tunes, a lot of snacks, my sister and a couple our best girl friends.
- My amazing boyfriend and I celebrated one year of dating :)
I am so looking forward to all of the things that 21 will bring. Here is a list of some of the goals I have for the upcoming year.
- Explore a new city. San Francisco is topping my list of dream destinations right now.
- Expand my cooking repertoire and become a master of simple, quick and healthy recipes.
- See my name in the byline of a magazine. I love writing and I want to further my career.
- Get a fabulous job for the summer that will also get me school credits! (best program ever)
- Take a photography class so that I can learn to use my new DSLR to its fullest potential.
- Go on an adventure with my sweet boyfriend and document all of it!
Thanks for being such dear readers and friends! You have made being 20 so much fun! Can't wait to continue sharing my adventures with you :)
PS. Notice my new flags in the background? They were a Christmas present from my lovely boyfriend and they've been putting a huge grin on my face every day since!