Are you almost out of groceries? Looking for something easy to cook today? Find out how to put together a great meal after the jump!
Do you ever find that you get to the end of the week and when you open your fridge, nothing seems to fit together? This seems to happen to me during the couple days before grocery shopping day and I always feel perplexed in terms of what to do with the leftover contents of my fridge. This weekend I had some random stuff left in my fridge and decided to whip up a yummy omelet. I used avocado, broccoli and parmesan cheese as my filling but you could really do this with whatever ingredients your heart desires. I have to say though, this combo was pretty darn good :)
I would seriously recommend this meal! It is so yummy and I have found myself craving it since.
1. Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and mix them up with a fork (or if you're fancy, a whisk).
2. Pour your beaten eggs into the pan and allow them to cook for about a minute, at medium heat.
3. Pour in your ingredients, just enough to suit your mood.
4. When the egg is looking cooked, fold the omelet onto itself so your ingredients are on the inside (like filling).
5. Sprinkle some cheese on top and enjoy!
Easy, hey?? Now, go whip this up yourself.. you can thank me later!