Bits & Bites:
1. My sister's 19th birthday was this weekend so I bought her a pretty bouquet of yellow daisies, wrapped them up in newsprint and tied a yellow satin/ packing twine bow around them. Simple and chic!
2. I also tried my hand at baking a layered cake for her! One layer was pink and one was blue. I loved cutting it open and seeing all of the pretty colors. I also added bunting to the top of the cake for some whimsy.
3. My sister, mom and I went out for lunch to celebrate and Laura and I shared a delicious pizza.
4. We spent the day shopping downtown and I made a little trip to Sephora. Finally picked up some liquid eyeliner and now I'm trying to perfect the glamour swoop!
5. We also shared a salad.. but I secretly ate waay more of the pizza than the greens!
6. Sneaky little view of the department store we were shopping in.
7. More pretty flowers! Plus my DesignSponge book, a vintage tea cup from my grandma, a knitted vase and NARS Orgasm lipgloss (my new addiction)!
In other news, I am SO excited to see what you ladies link up this week! This is the first time I've done any sort of link up, so I can't wait to see how it goes. Remember, if you want to add your own Bits & Bites link, then just click on the linky link below and add your post! You can always email me if you have any questions!
Fire away! Let's inspire each other with our weekly finds :)