This week was reading break at my school so the last five days have been filled with relaxing, adventures and yes, some work. School is such a great experience, find the right college classes for you! On the weekend I visited my mom and we took a little day trip to the loveliest harbor city. We strolled around the pretty streets, looking in all of the shops and taking tea breaks. It has been a great week and I'd love to share some of my favorite images :)
Bits & Bites:
1. The most beautiful floral shop I've ever seen had this display out on the street.
2. I found a little vintage shop with this amazing gold chandelier inside.
3. My mom and I rested our feet at a pretty little cafe. I ordered a yummy soy chai latte.
4. This is the interior of the flower shop. Isn't it amazing? That brick fireplace! I spent an inappropriate amount of time gushing over the shop to the girl working inside.
5. The city was filled with adorable stores like this. I loved browsing around and looking at all of the beautiful pieces. Naturally, I was again obsessed with the architecture and decor of the space :)
6. My weekly bouquet of blooms to brighten up my room. This week I was super spoiled and got a big bouquet of flowers from my boyfriend for V-day so now my room is overflowing with pretty nature!
How has your week been? Anything fun to share? What are your plans for the weekend? I'll be writing a paper and celebrating my sister's 19th birthday with her! Bring on the cupcakes!