When you are spending long hours at your desk and it is important to stay inspired for that time, keeping items around that spark your creativity is so important. For me, bright and quirky items always get my attention and keep me jazzed about my work. Not to mention, many of these pieces will help keep you organized and on your toes which is so key when you are on a deadline! Here are my creative work essentials at the moment:
1. I currently use a Moleskine planner (which I love) but this Kate Spade version is super cute as well. This would keep all of your coffee dates, shopping dates, and hot dates organized.
2. Sending thank-you notes (or notes for any old reason) really makes all the difference. It is so sweet to receive a heart felt note in the mail, and on these gorgeous Kate Spade stationary cards, it would be 10x better!
3. When working long hours, me and tea are like this. Whatever your hot beverage of choice, it will taste even better out of this sweet little cup and when you drink your way to the bottom, you'll have a little friend to join you while you work! (what is your drink of choice?)
4. How fun would it be to answer calls on this retro looking phone?! It would make important calls so much better.
5. I'm pretty sure it tops my list of stationary dreams to one day own a Tiffany & Co. classic blue pen. I would feel like a fancy lady writing my to-do lists and grocery lists.
6. I love this old school looking clock. Reminds me of my elementary school days!
7. This city scape will hold all of your odds and ends and keep your desk super neat and tidy,
8. This jar looks like an old tree trunk and would keep all of your secret love notes and favorite trinkets safe and sound. Plus, the white "wood" looks so chic with all of the bright splashes.
9. Old fashioned composition notebooks are a lovely way to keep track of all your ideas, lists and magazine clippings.
There are so many pretty things out there to stay inspired and organized! What are your favorite desk and work essentials?