I hope all of you are having a splendid and special day and most importantly, spending time with those you love! To me, it is so important to really appreciate the people, events and pretty things that you love in your life. In my opinion, Valentine's Day isn't a Hallmark holiday, and it's also definitely not about roses or chocolate. Sometimes life can get a little hectic and we could all use a reminder every once and a while to be thankful for what makes our lives so special and bright. For me, this includes things big and small. In honor of Cupid's holiday, I have made a list of the things in my life that keep me pleased as punch.
1. My friends and family that keep me grounded, happy and feeling loved.
2. The blogosphere because there is such an infinite amount of inspiration everyday!
3. All of you lovelies! It is so wonderful to connect with each and every one of you.
4. Celebrations that include yummy baked goods and an excuse to spend the day with my boyfriend.
5. Beautiful flowers to brighten my home. I love picking up a $4 bouquet on Sundays when I do my grocery shopping.
6. My sweet boyfriend for always being there for me. Happy 2nd valentine's day to him! :)
What are you ladies loving on this happy day?