There are certain things that a girl can't live without and this girl can't live without a properly stocked cross-body bag. I have tried so hard to use big bags that fit all of my things, but at the end of the day, less is more for me. This Fossil purse was a gift for my birthday a few weeks ago and I haven't had even the slightest urge to switch it out since then. It has all sorts of compartments (cell phone, credit cards) so I don't even carry a wallet with me!
Some of my essentials include:
- My blackberry.. one day I will make the switch to an iPhone, but for now this is my tried and true.
- Credit card, debit card and transit pass.. naturally all quite important for the day to day.
- I use a moleskine planner for keeping track of appointments and to-do's, but this pretty little journal is my idea book. I keep track of any thoughts or new things I want to try in here and it really helps me stay on top of my creative endeavors.
- These are some of my favorite cosmetics. I use Crabtree & Evelyn lotions on my hands because they smell lovely and come in a pretty, vintage package. Other essentials include Covergirl professional mascara, Revlon matte lipstick in Strawberry Suede, Maybelline dream mousse blush and strawberry Rosebud lip balm.
- Keys for my building, membership card for yoga class and discount card for the market.
What are your essentials? Do you carry around a big bag or are you like me and are happiest with a little hands free bag like this?
If you'd like, link up with pictures and posts of your own daily essentials! I'd love to take a look and compare notes :)