Whenever there is an excuse to get dressed up and bake cupcakes, I am so there. The fact that I also get to spend the day with my boyfriend makes it just lovely. I have a few fun plans for tomorrow that include yummy food, walks in the park and lots of random things fashioned into heart shapes :) Here are some of the pieces that I think scream lovely love.
1. I think this shirt is just so romantic and feminine. The sheer fabric and polka dots are adorable.
2. Glasses are just the cutest and pairing them with messy curls would be so darling.
3. Kissable lips and subtle jewelry are musts.
4. Non-girly wedges would look so cool with cuffed pants.
5. The boyfriend jeans and wedges would balance out the feminine side of the look.
6. Cupcakes are a necessity for any celebration and the fact that I actually know how to bake them is just a bonus.
What are your plans for tomorrow? Girls' nights? Fun dates? Whatever your plans are, remember you are loved!