1. Breakfast in bed with yogurt, berries and heart shaped egg in a hole.
2. My boyfriend taking me to a vendor that makes the most amazing hot dogs in the city, and sells them out of a lovely little shop. It was the best compromise between my 4 year old self (who loves hot dogs) and my 21 year old self (who loves pretty things).
3. Having my room all decorated with pink and red, plus a selection of yummy cupcakes to munch on.
4. Walking through the city and discovering amazing little alleys that were so old-world and beautiful I thought my heart might explode.
5. Picking a recipe, shopping for the ingredients and cooking up a delicious dinner.. yay for team work!
How were your Valentine's days? Anything exciting to share? How has the rest of your week been going? Do tell! :)