1. My sister was kind enough to take outfit posts for me last weekend, and this was the warm-up shot.
2. After going grocery shopping yesterday, I made this delicious fruit salad to eat while I wrote an article. It had bananas, mangoes and kiwi! Highly recommended.
3. Laura recently did the ombre thing, and it looks soo pretty. I'm thinking I may have to follow her lead. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right? ;)
4. I went out for lunch with my mom, grandma and Laura. Delicious fahitas ensued.
5. Grabbing Starbucks after lunch, I picked up a steamed apple juice (my obsession) and a couple of their whoopie pies for me and my boyfriend to have for dessert that night.
6. Just a picture of me and the sister at lunch :)
7. After arriving back at our parked car after lunch, I put the two boxes with whoopie pies on the roof and forgot to load them into the car. I realized this after driving out of the city, to which I told the other ladies that I'd lost them and we thought this was quite funny. It was then that I turned around and realized that one lonely whoopie pie had held firmly onto the trunk of the car. This image is from inside, going highway speed, and the little boxed dessert is clinging on to the trunk! Naturally, when I ate it later that night, I was pretty sure I would acquire its super powers.
Don't forget to link up your Bits & Bites post! I can't wait to hear about your week and all that inspired you! Happy Friday, my sweets :)
***Above stated pizza night resulted in this happening. AGAIN. If you've been reading my blog for a year or so, then you'll remember this. And yes, I am ashamed.