Is it just me, or does it seem like time is flying by these days?! Specifically this week? I don't know if it's my schedule, but my weeks have been soaring by. I'm not necessarily complaining, because I do love a good weekend, but I would also like final exams to stop creeping up so quickly! Mind you, things have been sailing along quite smoothly. This week I got two grades back for big assignments and papers and both turned out well! It's so nice when you get farther along in your degree and start to feel more confident about your knowledge in a subject area!
In other news, here are the bits & bites for this week!
1. My current essentials and obsessions, including new mascara, liquid eyeliner, lipgloss and polish.
2. I ordered this adorable print from Etsy a while back and finally framed it last week. The print made its first appearance here.
3. Reading the new issue of Lucky Magazine after painting my nails this amazing coral-orange shade. I feel like spring has sprung on the tips of my fingers!
4. Mid-afternoon peppermint tea break.
5. The cheerful floral lining of my H&M rain jacket has been brightening up the drizzly spring days here.
What are your weekend plans? I am heading off to spend some time with my mom. We are going to do a yoga class and get my hair done :) See you Monday!
Don't forget to link up your own bits and bits posts below! I would love to see what is inspiring you today!