1. Beautiful blooms for the week that I got for only $5! One of my favorite ways to spend my money -- brightens the whole room up.
2. How to make a pizza pop into a proper meal? Add some fruit, decent, and a pretty patterned napkin.
3. Tea in a individual sized pot and cup to drink while I worked the other day. The teapot was a gift from my boyfriend for our first Christmas together :)
4. A simple fruit salad with just bananas and apples made for a delicious snack when I was at my mom's last weekend.
5. The most gorgeous house I have seen in a long time. Isn't that yellow door amazing? You can't really see it in the photo (didn't want to creep up on this house too closely) but there is a lovely little chandelier hanging on the porch! Such a great spin on the usual porch light.
6. My new bracelet that just arrived from Jess LC yesterday! I was so thrilled to receive it because I had made a mistake with my shipping information and wasn't sure if I would get to wear it at all! Such an exciting relief :)
7. This funny little pretend house was in from of a real house that I saw last weekend. There were all sorts of ornaments on the lawn and I was a little bit nervous getting too close, hence the awkward stance and smile!
8. A super yummy and easy meal that I made last night for dinner. Recipe to come next week!
What have been the highlights of your week? Don't forget to link up your own Bits & Bites post below!