1. My new washi tape from Etsy arrived in the mail the other day and I'm obsessed! I've been using it to stick stuff to my fridge, into my planner, and pretty much anywhere else that I can come up with to place these sweet little patterns.
2. Yummy lasagna that I ate last night after the fashion shows. I realized that I had been so busy that I'd forgotten to feed myself! Thankfully, this late night dinner hit the spot.
3. I spotted this colorful bike on the street outside the restaurant we ate at. Isn't it just the coolest?
4. A delicious and healthy salad that my best friend and I whipped up last weekend when she was visiting.
5. Intricately patterned stained glass lamps adorned the ceiling of the restaurant we went to last night. Such a great collection! There was one huge one (top left of the photo) and I was so glad to not be seated under it! My scaredy-cat self would not have handled that well ;)
What has your week been like? Any exciting plans for the weekend?
Don't forget to link up your own Bits & Bites post down below! Can't wait to see what has been inspiring you lately :)