1. Some of the most amazing frozen yogurt I've ever had was found at a little spot in the city, only a few blocks from the beach. Such heaven.
2. The restaurant we went to on Saturday morning for brunch was super quirky. It had vintage lunch boxes and records on the walls, plus cool retro looking tables and benches (they were pink!).
3. One of my go-to meals lately: toast and a selection of yummy fruit.
4. Quite an amazing city to live in, if you ask me! The combination of mountains, city and ocean is just breath-taking, no matter how long I live here.
5. A lovely bouquet of flowers that I picked up at Whole Foods the other day. They have been looking quite splendid on my window sill this week.
Don't forget to link up your own bits & bites down below in the comments!