With the arrival of the day-light savings time change, I have been in the mood for spring. Warmer weather, (enjoyable) walks outside, bare legs and colorful sandals are all on my menu of choice. Today I was browsing around Aldo and the selection of neon spring shoes had me at hello. For me, this selection would make for a perfect day of window shopping, exploring and sipping tea.
1. This necklace seems like something a gorgeous Greek woman would have worn in ancient times, and I think it would look just as good with a casual dress (or jeans and a white tee) as it would on a glamorous goddess.
2. A bright red wallet would make paying for your Starbucks of choice quite a bit more chic.
3. Bright pops of color are everywhere in shoes this spring, and this yellow would be versatile enough but still demand the right amount of attention.
4. Such a classic, wear-forever dress that would look lovely with a messy up-do and dainty little earrings like these.
5. This is currently one of my favorite shade styles -- they just seem so lovely and retro.
6. One of my favorite statements turned into a tote bag? Yes, please.
7. When the sun starts to shine, I imagine the only products I'll want on my face will be the ever-flattering NARS Illuminator in Orgasm, and a swipe of pitch-perfect red lipstick.
What do you consider the perfect spring-day ensemble? Have I missed any essentials here?