1. A lighthouse adorning the top of a restaurant that really sets the nautical vibe for the area.
2. Sweet handmade flags hanging outside of a pretty little shop.
3. The fish & chips place that we ate at had the best table clothes - anchors galore! Plus, they had amazing bright orange chairs that I wished I could smuggle out.
4. Gorgeous vintage bike that was used as decoration outside of a coffee shop. I'm currently on the hunt for a bike and this fueled my obsession.
5. Flags were so popular there! Much to my happiness, these were hanging all the way along the street beside the shops.
What have you been up to lately? Any fun stories to share?