Baggu has been one of my favorite brands for a while now. Their pieces are all so simple, stylish, and functional. And unlike some products that I buy on an impulse, Baggu items don't get relegated to the depths of my closet quickly after bringing them home. They are all such chic classics and I really can't get enough! My MacBook lives happily in this pretty striped case and I'm looking to add some more pieces to my collection. These items are topping my wish list at the moment.
1. This pouch is such a beauty and is big enough to be worn as clutch, but small enough that you could throw it in your tote bag with all of your important stuff while travelling or on those days when your bag is stuffed.
2. I like keeping a bit of change with me for tea breaks, but I don't always want to bring my wallet or purse, especially if I'm just heading out for a walk with my boyfriend. This is the best of both worlds because it attaches to your keys and can store a little bit of something for the road.
3. This keychain has been a favorite of mine for a while and I think I will actually have to buy it soon :) I think it would seriously brighten up your keys and also make it much easier to spot them floating around in the bottom of your bag.
4. This smaller pouch is the perfect size for your essentials, or as an organizer around your house.
5. How amazing is this weekender? I would love to throw my stuff in it for a couple of days away—especially when the weather warms up!
Do you love Baggu as much as I do? Have you ever tried their bags?
PS. This post is in no way sponsored by Baggu, I just love 'em :)